Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Athletics

Do you have Athletics? we do  On November the 15th we had Athletics . and it was on a friday.we got into our Athletics clothes and then we waited  for mr burt to call us to go to the courts. But first we had morning tea called us to go to the courts then we went to the courts and we lined up in to our year line in groups. We waited for Ms Vaafusuaga  to tell us to go.  

I was in the year 5 girls group. And our leader was Miss Ouno. our first activity was
Shot put I wasn’t very good at it and it was not easy. I didn’t really want to do it but I got butter at it then our next activity was the high jump my first try was not good and more to Try was not good but my other tries were good. And when  I first saw it I didn’t want to do it .
I was so tired that I felt like fainting.I was thirsty for a drink and wanted food to .finally we could have lunch.when we finish lunch we only had two more we played softball through
and sack run.it was so trieing but I liked it Athletics was so fun I liked the high jump
because I like how I was jumping and I got thing right

No comments:

Post a Comment