Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Blindfold Games

Have you ever played a game called blindfold game ? but it isn’t just a blindfold game.I am going to tell you how to play this game. 

 What you do in this blindfold game, you get a blow of rice and put safety pins in and you blindfold the person.They have to pick out the safety pins and there were 20 pins in each bowl.and you need lots of people and You only have 1 minute to try and get 20 safety pins out. I got 10 “safety pin out” but I was close. 

The highest was 15 Flynlay and Andrew. It was hard because the safety pins felt like rice so I was mostly picking rice.my friends were saying that I had heaps but then I just put them back in the bowl and they said I just had some in my hand. 

 What I felt like was excited because I thought that I was going to get all of them but really I didn’t get much my but the best part of the blindfold game was when it was my friends turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment